Discrete Piezoelectric Stacks
Discrete Piezoelectric Stacks Features
- Drive Voltage Ranges: 0 to 75 V, 0 to 100 V, or 0 to 150 V
- Free Stroke Displacement Options from 5.2 µm to 100.0 µm
- Each Stack Contains Multiple 75 V, 100 V, or 150 V Piezoelectric Chips
- For Use in Open-Loop Setups
- Pre-Attached Wires (~75 mm Long) for Ease of Integration
- Ideal for OEM Applications
- Conical End Cups, Hemispheric End Pieces, and Flat End Plates Available
- Custom Options Available, Please Contact us.
Multi-layer piezoelectric chips forms discrete piezoelectric stacks. And, through multiple chips are combined together, thus a free stroke displacement produced by a multi-stack is much bigger than the corresponding single chip can, and meanwhile maintaining the sub-millisecond response time and low driving voltage.