Low Voltage Piezo Chips
Low Voltage Piezo Chips features
- Low-Voltage Piezo Chips with 75 V, 100 V, or 150 V Max Voltage
- Sub-Millisecond Response Time with No Load
- Provided with and without Pre-Attached Wires
- Sub-Micron Resolution
- Mounting Face Dimensions from 0.9 mm x 0.9 mm to 10.0 mm x 10.0 mm
- Custom Options Available by Contacting us for details.
- Recommended Loads from 13 N (3 lbs) to 1600 N (360 lbs)
- For Use in Open-Loop Setups
- Ideal for Vacuum and OEM Applications
- End Hemispheres and Flat End Plates also Available Separately
Piezoelectric actuators are made of layered slices of piezoelectric ceramics, Each electrode is printed out before stratification, and the precision grinding process ensures that the height tolerance of each chip is better than or minus 5m.The compact multilayer design allows the chip to have a high resonant frequency and sub-millisecond response time.
These actuators have the characteristics of accurate displacement and produce a free motion (unloading condition) movement from 0.7 m to 3.6 m.The maximum displacement of these actuators is when they are loaded with maximum displacement, which is pre-loaded for each product.The actual value of the maximum displacement of each project is different and must be determined through experiments.However, the maximum displacement is always greater than the free travel displacement.For more information, contact us.